Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dungan Hills Dental office & Dr.Webber

I first saw Dr.Weber at his Cromwell location and became a patient at 2517 Amboy rd in Staten Island 10306. I had extensive Crowns & Veneers done along with moving my protuding upper teeth back.They used Clear Aligners which is like Invisalign but not as costly.The girl in front was nice enough to offer me a discount dental plan for my entire family costing just $59 for the year. I also had no dental coverage and even if I did this would likely be deemed cosmetic & not covered anyway. The point is I love my work & am grateful that the office did not take advantage that I had no coverage.They explained,I had to buy the $59 plan so the office could legally Discount the fees.Here is an example the Veneeers/crowns I would've paid $985-$1,250 each instead I paid $59 one time and received a cleaning & x-rays for $20.I paid $585 each for the Veneers & Crowns (8) which I did,along with paying only $1,250 for the Clear Aligners to move my teeth.The other product would've cost a min. of $4,500. Most importantly I was so happy with my new smile. I also had not been approved for the long term financing they do thru a company,but they made an affordable payment plan directly through the office,so I could have this work I so badly wanted done.Thank you again-Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment